Reliable Commercial Pest
Management... Affordable Baltimore, Silver Spring, Columbia, Laurel,
Rockville & College Park, Commercial Pest Management…Expect
To Save350 Or More!
Expect to save… $1,200 this year!
The best can cost less.
301 467 2300
Ex Pest Control .com
Your monthly service starts at just $65.
Fast… Professional… Pest Control…
Commercial Pest Management
I am the Expert that will keep your business pest free for less.
Most business owners are more concerned about
quality and safety rather than saving a few dollars. The big pest control
people charge about twice as much as I do and send you a new low paid
recruit to do the work. My competition says they have 30 years of
experience then sends you there new help.
I am John Raml the owner of Ex Pest Control.
I value your business and I will personally make sure you are rodent and pest free. An
emergency follow up treatment is free.
Entry Points – Insects can enter your business through cracks and crevices. Rodents can gain entry through small holes the size of a dime. They can also be transported through supply deliveries.
Food Sources – The tiniest crumb can support pest infestations. One grape can feed up to 600 cockroaches; even the glue from delivery boxes can provide food for pests.
Water Sources – Pests thrive in water, and need water daily, so they will forage until they find it. Leaks in plumbing and roofs will support pest infestations and hamper control efforts.
Commercial Pest Control.
Exclusion… Monitoring… Identification… Treatment
Monitoring: We do that with bait, glue boards, traps, tracking powders, and a visual inspection.
Identification: Some ants are so small a magnifying glass is needed to identify them. We must know our pest in order to come up with the correct treatment.
Treatment: There are hundreds treatment options, we are experts, and will choose the best one to protect your business. Your business will be pest free!
TV Commercials Do Not Guarantee Quality Pest Control.
They just double your Pest Control Cost.
Its just this simple: Who will do the best job for the lowest price?
I am John Raml the owner of Ex Pest Control.
No comments:
Post a Comment